1. Eligibility- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL IN NO WAY INCREASE THE ODDS OF WINNING. CONTEST IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION. IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE. PREMIO FOODS (SPONSOR) RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT AWARD PRIZES TO THOSE WHO RESIDE IN OTHER JURISDICTION. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed fully and received by the Sponsor in one of the formats listed below. Sponsor, Premio Foods, and all participating sponsors, employees of Sponsor, its agents, affiliates, subsidiary and parent companies, sales representatives, distributors, wholesalers, licensees, advertising and promotion agencies and members of the immediate families or households of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply as well. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Multiple entries per contestant are allowed but each one must be submitted as a separate entry. No mechanically or electronically reproduced entries will be accepted.
2. Disclaimer- The participating entities will not be responsible for : (a) any late, misrouted, distorted or inaccurate or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, network, software, hardware, Internet or any other computer or communications-related malfunctions, errors or failures; (c) any Contest disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor, Premio Foods; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Recipe Contest.
3. Entry Period- The entry period will be from 12:00 A.M. EDT, Wednesday, June 13, 2012 until 11:59 P.M. EDT, Tuesday, July 31, 2012 (the “Deadline). All entries must be received by the deadline in order to be eligible to be considered in the judging and to win a prize. Multiple entries are allowed but limited to one per day per contestant.
4. Prizes-a. Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive $1,000 cash, free Premio for one (1) year and a Premio Grilling Bundle (Premio Apron, Tongs, Cutting Board, Hat and other essential grilling items)b. Second Prize: One (1) Second Place Winner will receive free Premio for one (1) year and a Premio Grilling Bundle (Premio Apron, Tongs, Cutting Board, Hat and other essential grilling items)c. All other entries- All participants who qualify by submitting an original recipe with a name, photo, ingredients list with measurements and preparation and cooking steps will receive a free coupon regardless of their placement and outcome of the Recipe Contest.
Odds of winning a prize are dependent on the number of eligible entries received and the quality of the entries received, as judged according to these Official Rules. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
All prizes will be awarded. Each prize returned as undeliverable or is otherwise not claimed within seven (7) days after first attempt of delivery will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes are not transferrable. No substitutions, exchanges or trade-ins (including for cash) of any prizes is permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Limit of one (1) prize per household or address. The prizes are award “AS IS” and WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, expressed or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
In the event of a dispute or disagreement about the identity of the entrant, entries made online will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization, not limited but including a business, educational institution, etc., that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is indeed the authorized account holder of the email address that is associated with the winning entry.
5. How to Enter- In order to enter Premio Foods’ Recipe Contest, either:a. Go to Premio Foods’ Facebook page and enter via the Recipe Contest Applicationb. Go to Premio Foods’ website and complete the entry form via the Recipe Contest ApplicationBy entering the contest you consent and agree to being placed on the newsletter mailing list for promotional and other purposes.
6. Contest Rules- Premio Foods is looking for some new recipes; just in time for the cookouts and BBQ’s on Labor Day Weekend! Create your own original recipe (an “Original Recipe”) using at least one (1) Premio product. The recipe must be an original; it cannot be previously submitted, published, won another contest or been used for advertising or promotional purposes. Each original recipe must: (a) be you own, original creation and cannot have been previously submitted, published or have won another contest, (b) include a unique and creative name, (c) use at least one Premio product, (d) have a photo of the finished product, (e) list the other ingredients used as well as their measurements and (f) include the preparation of the dish and the step-by-step cooking instructions.
After the Deadline, an executive chef at Premio Foods will review each dish and select the top recipes based on taste and creativity. After the finalists have been selected, their entries will be made publicly available by one or more of the Participating Entities, such as through Internet websites, newspaper advertisements, and other methods of distribution, and used for promotional or marketing purposes, including but not limited to a public vote on the Sponsor’s Internet website and Facebook page to determine the public’s favorite Finalist Recipe. Finalists Recipes may be edited for content, clarity, length and/or consistency at Sponsor’s sole decision.
People will be able to vote for their favorite dish on Premio Foods’ Facebook page and website, via the Recipe Contest Application. Each person may vote for their favorite dish as many times as they would like but are limited to only one (1) vote per day. The top two dishes with the most votes at the end of the voting period will be crowned the first and second place winners, respectively.
The Recipe Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administrated or associated with Facebook. Entries may contain NO inclusion of any other product’s brands, labels or trademarks except for the Premio Foods brand. Only entries submitted via Premio Foods’ website or Facebook page will be accepted (via the Application).
7. Entries- Entries cannot infringe upon any third party’s rights, including, but not limited to, patents, trademarks, copyrights or rights of publicity or privacy. They may not contain any information or material that may be considered slanderous, libelous or defamatory. Entries may not contain any material that portrays or depicts a person, product or entity in a negative way or false light. They are not to contain any inappropriate material including, but not limited to, profanity, offensive words, symbols, or sayings to certain races, religions, sexual orientations, ethnicities or other groups, threats to a person, business or groups and defamatory or false statements. Entries must not be submitted with any viruses, bugs or any other hazardous material.
Timeline• Wednesday, June 13- Contest submissions begin at 12:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time (EST)• Tuesday, July 31- Contest submissions end at 11:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time (EST)• Friday, August 3- Live online voting begins at 12:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time (EST)• Friday, August 10- Live online voting ends at 11:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time (EST)• Monday, August 13- First and second place winners are announced (contest is officially over)