How to make Breakfast Sliders:
- Shred about half of the potato and scramble the egg.
- Chop up bacon into small pieces.
- Remove sausages from their casings.
- Combine all the ingredients (including salt and pepper) in a large bowl; mix thoroughly.
- Form the mixture into small patties.
- Fry patties in a lightly oiled pan until cooked through.
For the slider buns, use your favorite pancake recipe, matching the size of the pancakes with the size of your sliders. Cover one side of one pancake with maple syrup and the other side with ketchup. Assemble the slider and enjoy!
Submitted by: Greg C.