How to make Grilled Quesadillas with Premio Sweet Italian Sausage:
1. Preheat gas grill to medium heat; grill sausage links for 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally with tongs until golden brown.
2. Remove from heat and slice each sausage down the middle, lengthwise, and then chop into bite-size pieces.
3. Reduce heat on grill to low. Place tortillas on grill.
4. Evenly place the chopped sausage, green onions, grape halves, shredded cheese and then top with spinach.
5. Close lid of grill and cook for 2-3 minutes.
6. Using a wide metal spatula, carefully fold each quesadilla in half.
7. Remove from heat to a large cutting board, cut in half.
Premio Sweet Chicken Sausage, Premio Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage with Cheese & Garlic, Premio Chicken Sausage with Kale, Premio Cheese & Basil Italian Sausage, Pepper, Onion, Mushroom Italian Sausage, Sweet Basil Italian Sausage, Sweet Luganiga, Tomato, Garlic, & Rosemary Italian Sausage
Submitted by: Sarah M.
Summer 2013 Grilling Recipe Contest