How to make Premio Bacon, Egg and Sausage Cupcakes:
1. Partially cook the 6 strips of bacon. Set aside to cool and drain.
2. Pre heat oven to 375 degrees and spray a cupcake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Grill sausage (hot or sweet) depending on taste.
4. Cut sausage into 1 inch "coins" and wrap bacon around cupcake. Form and place sausage on bottom as the base.
5. Crack raw egg into form and season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Place in oven at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
Submitted by: Charles M.
Disclaimer: “The recipes you find here are considered, by Premio Foods Inc., to be gluten-free. However, we do not take responsibility or have control over the brand of ingredients that you choose to use to make these recipes, nor the environment in which you are making them. Certain brands of the listed ingredients may not be gluten-free; to ensure that these recipes are truly gluten-free, please double check the label of your chosen ingredient to make sure it doesn’t contain any gluten or wasn’t processed in an environment that contains other gluten foods. Premio Foods Inc., is not responsible or liable for any actions that might result from following and/or trying the posted recipes.”