|How to make Premio Brunch Cups:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cook sausage in a pan according to package instructions. Once cooked, cut into ½ in pieces.
3. Brush melted butter on the inside of all the compartments on a muffin tin. Unroll crescent rolls. Lay one sheet of crescent rolls on cutting board, brush with butter; layer another sheet of crescent rolls on top. Continue till you have approximately 10 layers. Cut the crescent rolls in to 12 equal squares. Place each square into the muffin tin.
4. Beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
5. Place sausage in each of the cups, distributing evenly. Next sprinkle cheese evenly into the cups. Pour egg mixture evenly into each cup.
6. Bake for 15 minutes.
7. These are good right out of the oven or at room temperature. The perfect brunch treat.