How to make Premio Sausage and Spaghetti
1. Cook peppers in olive oil until almost soft. Remove, add sausage out of the casings into oil. Cook until brown. Add peppers back in. Cook for a few minutes.
2. Boil water and cook macaroni according to directions.
3. In separate saucepan, melt stick of butter with garlic and 1/2 cup olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.
4. When macaroni is cooked, put in bowl; cover lightly with olive oil. Put sausage/peppers into butter then toss in with macaroni.
5. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve! Serves approximately 6.
Recipe submitted by Trish C.