How to make Sausage Manicotti:
• Combine Eggs, Ricotta, Cottage cheese together, add 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese in a large bowl . Add 2 pinches of salt and pepper and set aside.
• Saute onions and garlic in 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
• Cut both the sweet and hot Premio Italian sausage into bite size chunks then add to olive oil and garlic saute and brown slowly in skillet until done.
• Add Spaghetti sauce to pan.
• Boil Manicotti about 12 min. until al dente
• Next, Take, Cheese mixture and put into Plastic freezer bag and snip off dime sized corner and fill manicotti .
• Spread thin layer of sauce into bottom of casserole dish and then place Manicotti on top.
• Then cover with remaining sauce, then top with remaining cheese to your liking, the more the better. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until bubbly and cheese just starts to brown. Serves- 4-6.