How to make Summer Premio Pasta
• Start pasta using directions contained on the pasta box.
• Heat a sauté pan (large enough for all ingredients) on medium-high heat.
• Put sliced Premio Sausage in the pan and cook until almost no pink is left.
• Add the olive oil, garlic and bell pepper to pan and toss to coat for 1-2 minutes.
• Add remaining vegetables, toss in pan to coat for 1-2 minutes.
• Add the white wine (or chicken stock), sugar, red pepper flakes & salt & pepper.
• Cook until vegetables are at the texture you prefer (an additional 3-7 minutes).
• Add the butter and toss until butter is melted.
• Toss with your drained pasta and serve with grated parmesan cheese.
Recipe submitted by Jeni A.