1 pound Premio Sausage (choose your favorite)
1 cup milk
1 8 ounce bag cheddar cheese
1 small can sliced jalapeno peppers, drained (if desired)
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Breakfast at Supper Time:
1. Cook Premio sausauge according to package instructions, until done.
2. Mix all ingredients together except cheese and place in a greased cake pan. Sprinkle with cheese.
3. Cook for 30 – 45 minutes (until fork comes out clean) at 350 degrees (F).
SERVES: 6SERVES: 6