Have a question? We have an answer!
1. How do I sign up for your website?
a. To sign up for our website, select the “SIGN IN” button in the upper right-hand corner of the homepage.
2. How do I register to receive your newsletter and special offers?
a. To register for our newsletter, select the “SIGN IN” button in the upper right-hand corner of the homepage.
3. How do I access your coupons?
a. First, you must be registered to our website/newsletter. After you have registered (or signed in if you are already registered), click the “Coupons” button. Please note that we allow our customers to print a coupon from our website every 60 days.
4. I’m having trouble accessing/printing a money-saving coupon.
a. If you’re having trouble accessing and/or printing a coupon, make sure to check if you’re logged-in to our website, your JAVA is up-to-date and your pop-up blocker is temporarily disabled or allows pop-ups from Premio Foods. If you are still unable to print a coupon, please message us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Is Premio Foods on social media?
a. Yes, you can find Premio on all the major social media sites. Below you will find which sites we are on and a link to our page.
i. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/premiofoods
ii. Twitter: https://twitter.com/premiofoods
iii. Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/premiofoods
iv. YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/premiofoods
v. Instagram: http://instagram.com/premiofoods
vi. Google +: https://plus.google.com/117844168459320755522/posts
6. Does Premio Foods have a mobile website?
a. Yes, we have a mobile website. Simply type in www.premiofoods.com into your browser on your smart phone or tablet and you will be automatically redirected to our mobile site.
7. I’ve noticed you have done product reviews regarding your Italian sausage. How/where do I sign up?
a. If you’re a blogger and interested in conducting a product review of our Italian sausage, please contact us, via email, at email@example.com.
1. What is the Premio difference?
a. At Premio Foods, we have worked tirelessly to maintain the four pillars of family owned businesses of yesteryear- a commitment to quality, a commitment to our customers, a commitment to our employees and a commitment to our community. We take great pride in our product and appearance, and will never take either for granted.
2. Do you ship internationally/outside the USA?
a. No, we do not ship internationally; we only ship to the United States.
3. Can I purchase sausage from you directly/online?
a. Yes, you can place an order for our sausage directly on our website. Simply choose the product you wish to order and click the “Add to Cart” button.
4. What stores sell your sausage/what stores can I buy your sausage at?
a. To find the complete list of stores that currently sell Premio Sausage, use our “Store Locator” tool, which is located in our main menu on our website.
5. I can’t find your sausage in any store and I don’t want to pay the shipping & handling cost of ordering online. What can I do?
a. Each store has a meat manager(s) or buyer, who determines which products they will stock their shelves with. If you cannot find Premio at your local store, talk to your meat manager; he/she should be able to order you the sausage you desire!
6. How do I read the date code on your sausage (ex: Sep 03 34311 9:00)
a. Pork Sausage: Using the example above, this is how you would read the date code: 34311 9:00 (3; year 2013, 431; reversed-reversed Julian code corresponding to August 20, 1; production line #1, 9:00 production time).
b. Chicken Sausage: Using the example above, this is how you would read the date code: 3431 9:00 (3; year 2013, 431; reversed-reversed Julian code corresponding to August 20, 9:00 production time).
Product Ingredients & Nutritional Information
1. Are there any preservatives or MSG in Premio sausage?
a. Our pork, chicken and turkey sausages do not have any antioxidants.
b. There is no MSG in any Premio products.
2. Does your sausage contain any trans-fats?
a. Yes, but negligible amount of naturally occurring trans-fat.
3. Are your products gluten-free?
a. Yes, all our sausage is gluten-free except for our Beer Bratwurst and Chinese Brand Links. For those looking for gluten-free recipes, we also have a gluten-free recipe section on our website, which features a wide variety of recipes that are not only gluten-free but also delicious.
4. What is the primary/main ingredient in Premio’s sausage?
a. The main ingredient is pork, chicken (for our chicken sausage) or turkey (for our turkey sausage). We use only the finest pork, chicken and turkey in our sausages. Other ingredients that are commonly found in our sausage are salt, spices and natural flavors.
5. Where is the sausage made?
a. Most of our sausage is made onsite at one of our Premio factories, in Hawthorne, Englewood or Union City, NJ. We also produce Premio sausage at our plant in Brooksville, FL.
6. How long does your sausage last/stay fresh?
a. If the sausage has a “use-by” date, follow that date. It is the last date recommended for the use of the product while at peak quality. The date has been determined by the manufacturer of the product.
b. If the sausage has a “sell-by” date, or no date, store it for the times recommended below.
c. Freeze sausage if you can’t use it within the times recommended for refrigerator storage. Once frozen, the USDA recommends storing frozen sausage for 1-2 months.
Sausage Storage Chart
|Type of Sausage||Refrigerator –
|Refrigerator – After
|1 to 2 days, unopened or opened||1 to 2 days unopened or opened||1 to 2 months|
7. Where can I find nutritional information for your products?
a. The nutritional information for our products can be found on the product page for each of our items.
8. What kind of chicken meat do you use in your chicken sausage?
a. Thigh/Leg (50/50) – may use 100% thigh or 100% leg depending on market availability
1. I have an awesome recipe; how do I get it on your website?
a. Depending on the time of the year, you may want to submit your recipe into one of our recipe contests. If a recipe contest is not currently running, you can email us your recipe, with all the ingredients and cooking steps, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. I’m having trouble viewing and/or printing recipes, including not being able to see the product list and/or ingredient list.
a. Please make sure that your browser is on a normal view (100% zoom). We have noticed that many people who encounter these issues can simply solve them but adjusting their zoom/screen.
3. What’s the best way to cook your sausage?
a. It depends on what type of flavor or taste you are going for; there is no one best way to cook our sausage. Grilling, however, seems to be the most popular method of cooking our sausage, especially when the weather is nice.
4. What are some recipes that you recommend?
a. We have a full recipe section where you can find any type of meal for any time of day or occasion. Some categories are gluten-free recipes, holiday entertaining recipes, appetizers, low-carb recipes, entrees, chicken sausage recipes and more! Visit our Recipes Page to find your next meal!