1/2 package Premio Kielbasa, cooked according to package instructions
1 package refridgerated Pillsbury pizza dough
2 cup mashed potatoes
1 cup drained sauerkraut
1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon carraway seeds
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make German Octoberfest Pizza:
1. Spread pizza dough on greased pizza pan and bake for half of recommended time at temperature designated on pizza dough container.
2. Meanwhile, slice Premio Kielbasa into 1/4-inch pieces and saute in butter for 3 minutes.
3. Take pizza dough out of oven and spread with mashed potatoes. Top with sauerkraut that has been microwaved for 2 minutes. Place kielbasa slices over sauerkraut. Sprinkle with cheese and then with carraway seeds.
4. Place back in oven for the rest of the recommended baking time or until cheese has melted and beginning to turn golden.
SERVES: 6SERVES: 6