1 pound Premio Sausage (choose your favorite)
1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, not drained
6 ounces green olives, pitted and chopped
6 ounces Greek olives, pitted and chopped
4 ounces mini ravioli
4 ounces tortellini
1 (8 ounce) package of small pasta
1/4 cup olive oil
1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup grated cheese of your choice
8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Joann's Premio Pasta Delight:
1. In a large serving dish, combine all ingredients except pastas and sausage; mix well.
2. On a grill over medium-high heat, grill Premio Sausages according to package directions. Once done, let sit for 5 minutes before cutting; add to large serving dish.
3. Boil water; add in pastas and cook according to package directions. Drain pastas and add to large serving dish.
4. While still hot, toss all ingredients together and serve.
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6