12 ounces Premio Sausage (choose your favorite), chopped
1/4 cup crushed pineapple, drained
4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
2 ounces mayonnaise
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon dill
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon curry powder
1 apple, diced
1/3 cup Greek yogurt
1 bag Party ‘tizers Dippin’ Chips (favorite flavor)
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Curry Me Home Fruit and Sausage Dip:
1. Over medium heat, brown Premio Chicken Breakfast Sausage until no longer pink. Add onion and pineapple; continue to cook until onion starts to get tender.
2. Reduce heat to low and add cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, dill, salt pepper and curry; heat 2-3 minutes until hot.
3. Remove from heat and add Greek yogurt and diced apple. Serve dip at room temperature with favorite Dippin’ Chips.
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6