1 pound Premio Sausage (choose your favorite), cut into bite-size pieces
1 large onion, cut into large bite-size pieces
1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1/4 cup fresh garlic, chopped
1/2 cup fresh basil, julienned
1/2 pound mozzarella cheese, cut into bite-size pieces
1 cup of Italian dressing
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Fresh Sausage Pasta Salad:
1. In a large pot, sauté Premio Sausage. Add onions and garlic to pan; mix well.
2. A few mintues before adding the pasta, add tomatoes.
3. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package instructions.
4. Once sausage and pasta are ready, place pasta in serving bowl. Add remaining ingredients and stir thoroughy.