6 links Premio Sausage (choose your favorite)
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 cup milk
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons honey
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Midway Corn Dogs:
1. In a large mixing bowl, place cornmeal, flour, salt, baking powder and sugar.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, egg, mustard and honey. Pour wet ingredients into dry and stir until smooth.
3. Cut each Premio Sausage in half and skewer with a 10-inch skewer. Dip sausage into batter and fry at 375 degrees (F) until golden. Drain on paper towels before serving with favorite dipping sauce.