1 package Premio Sausage (choose your favorite)
2 teaspoons salt
1 cup water
Marinara sauce for dipping
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Sausage Balls:
1. Make dough using all ingredients except for Premio Sausage. Roll out dough and cut into 6″ x 6″ squares. On each square, place desired amount of Premio sausage.
2. Fold dough over and press the sides together to close.
3. Boil for 10-12 minutes in water. Serve with marinara or your choice of sauce.
SERVES: 2-4SERVES: 2-4