1 package Premio Sausage (choose your favorite)
1 bag shredded Mexican cheese
1 large head cabbage
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Sausage Flower:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). In a skillet, add and cook Premio Sausage and bacon. Remove and slice into 2-inch slices.
2. Core out middle of cabbage. Drain bacon and sausage; place into the middle of cored cabbage.
3. Place into a baking dish covered with tin-foil and bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until cabbage is soft. Remove from oven and top with shredded Mexican cheese. Serve and enjoy.
SERVES: 3-5SERVES: 3-5