1 package Premio Sausage (choose your favorite)
1 package shredded mozzarella cheese
1 jar of pizza sauce
1 chopped onion
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Sausage Pizza:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Place chopped onion into a heated pan with olive oil and caramelize.
2. Roll dough into any shape you prefer or want. Brush top of the dough with olive oil. Add pizza sauce to dough.
3. Add cheese, Premio Sausage and onions to pizza.
4. Place in preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until crust is browned. Remove from oven and let cool; serve.