1 package Premio Sausage (choose your favorite)
1/2 onion, chopped
1 package sliced mushrooms
2 cups shredded cheese
1 cup sour cream
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Sausage Bubble Bake:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F). Remove casings from Premio Sausage and cook, along with onions and mushrooms, in a large skillet, until sausage is browned. Remove from heat; add sour cream and half of the cheese.
2. Cut biscuits into eighths and layer in a greased 9×12 inch pan. Pour sausage mixture over top.
3. Place into preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove, top with remaining cheese and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, until biscuits are browned and cheese has melted. Remove from oven and let cool; serve.
SERVES: 3-4SERVES: 3-4