1 pound Premio Private: Original Pork Sausage
3 cups cooked sweet potatoes, mashed
1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
1/4 cup apple juice
1 (20 ounce) can pineapple slices, drained
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Sausage Sweet Potato Bake:
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees (F). Cook Premio Sausage according to package directions. Drain and place into an ungreased 2-quart casserole. Top with mashed sweet potatoes.
2. Mix peanut butter, apple juice, and butter together. Pour over meat and potato layers. Top with pineapple slices.
3. Place into preheated oven and bake for a half hour, uncovered. Remove, let cool and serve.
SERVES: 2-4SERVES: 2-4