This recipe makes four to six servings of pasta.
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Spicy Garlic Chicken Sausage and Hearts of Palm Pasta:
Our hearts of palm pasta dish will quickly become one of your favorite garlic chicken sausage recipes. With the spicy bite of the sausage balanced out by the mellow taste of the hearts of palm pasta, this recipe can satisfy every type of palate. Your family will love the unique combination. The flavors of the garlic, red peppers and spinach also remind you that this pasta is a healthy dish with bold colors and tastes. Make this fun pasta for a Sunday night dinner or when special guests are coming over for lunch.
- Preheat the oven to 400° F. Cook the sausage until internal temperature reaches 160° F, approximately 25 minutes, flipping halfway through. Boil water and cook the hearts of palm pasta while sausage cooks.
- Sauté the garlic over medium-low heat in a pan with avocado oil.
- Add red pepper flakes, roasted red peppers and spinach. Cook until the spinach wilts.
- Add hearts of palm pasta to the spinach mixture and mix well.
- Slice the sausage and add to the pasta. Add cheese on top of the pasta if you like.
- Serve while hot or reheat in a frying pan.
Do you adore the taste of our Premio Hot and Spicy Italian Chicken Sausage with your pasta? Try our other tasty sausage varieties when you shop for our products. Search for Premio sausage in a store near you.
Recipe inspiration from @mamasnaccident