2 cups Premio Mild Italian Sausage, crumbled
1 cup can-diced tomatoes with garlic & oregano
2 cups prepared cheddar cheese sauce
1 teaspoon hot chili sauce
1 cup Colby cheese, shredded
1 medium tomato, diced
2 cups shredded Iceberg lettuce
1 teaspoon dried basil flakes
1 bag favorite flavor of Party ‘tizers Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Cheeseburger Sausage Skillet Dip:
1. In a nonstick skillet, brown crumbled Premio Sausage until cooked well.
2. Add all of the other ingredients except fresh tomatoes, shredded Iceberg lettuce and Dippin’ Chips to skillet; stir until blended well and thick.
3. Top with shredded lettuce and fresh tomatoes. Serve with Dippin’ Chips and enjoy.
SERVES: 3-4SERVES: 3-4