1 pound Premio Mild Italian Sausage
1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
3 tablespoons Ranch dressing
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon pure honey
1 green bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 medium zucchini
1 medium onion
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon dry basil
1 package bamboo skewers
1 loaf Italian bread
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Da Philly Premio Sausage and Veggie Hoagie:
1. Place Premio Sausage onto grill and grill until cooked through, according to package directions. Set aside.
2. Cut peppers, onion and zucchini into 3×3-inch pieces. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, salt, pepper and basil until blended. Coat all cut veggies and tomatoes in the balsamic mixture. Cut Premio Sausage into 2×2-inch pieces.
4. Assemble the skewers with the veggies and Premio Sausage. Grill on low for 10 minutes or until veggies are cooked.
5. Spread ranch dressing on bread and add in Premio Sausage and veggies. Sprinkle crumbled feta cheese over “Da Sandwich” and enjoy!
SERVES: 4-5SERVES: 4-5