1.5 pounds Premio Italian Sausage with Tomato, Garlic & Rosemary, sliced
2 large carrots, chopped
4 medium potatoes, cubed
2 turnips or rutabagas, chopped
3 cups green beans
2 cups stewed tomatoes
2 cups peas
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Easy Sausage Stew:
1. Place Premio Sausage in a crockpot; cover with vegetables. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour tomatoes over top.
2. Cook mixture on low for 4 hours (add water, if needed).
3. A half hour before done, add peas, undrained.