1 (16 ounce) package Premio Sweet & Hot Italian Sausage (Combo Pack)
1 stick butter
1 cup chicken broth
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
8 ounces fresh mushrooms, chopped
1 red bell pepper, cored and diced
1 green bell pepper, cored and diced
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Flag-of-Italy Grilled Rice with Sausage:
1. Fold a 20-inch length of heavy duty foil in half, to form a pouch. Place rice, butter, broth, Worcestershire sauce, mushrooms and peppers in pouch; fold closed, crimping all edges together to seal. Place sealed foil pouch at center of grill rack, over medium-high heat.
2. Arrange Premio Sausages on rack around foil pouch; grill for 20 minutes, turning sausage links with tongs to brown evenly.
3. To serve, split pouch open and stir contents to blend. Slice sausage links and arrange on top of rice.
SERVES: 3-5SERVES: 3-5