2 links of Premio Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage
2 small heads romaine lettuce, cut in half lengthwise
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1/4 cup dry Italian-style bread crumbs
1/2 cup bottled or homemade Caesar salad dressing
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Grilled Sausage and Romaine Mediterrania:
1. Grill Premio Sausage according to package directions. Once done, cut each in half, lengthwise.
2. Place a piece of foil on the grill, large enough to hold 4 lettuce halves in a single layer; make sure heat is at medium-high. Place lettuce halves, cut side down, on foil and grill for 2 minutes. Turnover and put a sausage half lengthwise on each lettuce half.
3. Blend cheese and bread crumbs in a small dish and sprinkle evenly over entire tops of lettuce and sausage; grill for 3 minutes longer.
4. Place 1 on each of 4 serving plates and drizzle with Caesar dressing; serve hot.
SERVES: 2-4SERVES: 2-4