1 pound Premio Premio’s Sweet Italian Sausage
1 pound large raw shrimp
1 large zucchini
2 cups white rice, cooked
4 jalapeno peppers
3 tablespoons orange marmalade
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 cup ketchup
Dash of hot sauce
Salt & pepper to taste
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Grilled Sweet and Sour Surf & Turf:
1. In a bowl, whisk BBQ sauce for glaze; set aside.
2. Place Premio Sausage onto grill and grill for 10 minutes. Coat with BBQ sauce and return to grill; grill until they’re cooked throughout.
3. Smother shrimp, zucchini and jalapeno peppers with BBQ sauce and place on grill; grill until done, approximately 10-12 minutes (the shrimp only take a few minutes to fully grill, so place them on last).
4. Serve sausage, shrimp and veggies over cooked rice and enjoy.
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6