5 to 10 Premio Sweet Italian Sausage links
2 large yellow onions, halved and slivered
2 cups red seedless grapes, rinsed well
1 small butternut squash, peeled, seeded, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
3 to 4 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 tablespoon dried sage, crumbled
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Harvest Sausage Bake:
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees (F).
2. In a large roasting pan, add the onions, grapes and squash. Drizzle them with olive oil, the sage and some salt and pepper; toss to combine.
3. Nestle the Premio Sausage into the grape mixture without submerging them completely. Roast in the oven until the sausages have plumped and browned, the onions have caramelized, the squash is tender and the grapes are soft, about 35 minutes.