1 pound Premio Mild Italian Sausage
1 pound linguine
1 onion, diced
1 squash, chopped
1 zucchini, chopped
3 carrots, chopped
2 tablespoons minced garlic
3 cups of spaghetti sauce
1 green bell pepper, sliced
1 red bell pepper, sliced
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
3 tablespoons parsley
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Italian Sausage and Linguine:
1. In a frying pan, over medium-high heat, add the Premio Sausage; cook according to package instructions, until no longer pink inside. Remove from pan and and cut into small slices; set aside.
2. Bring a big pot of salted water to a boil. Add the linguine and cook until tender.
3. Add the sausage, peppers,onion,carrots squash, zucchini and garlic to the pot. Sautee for 7 minutes.
4. Add the spaghetti sauce; stir well. Combine the meat and veggies with the linguine and toss.