1 package Premio Hot Italian Sausage
1 yellow medium onion
2 tablespoons crushed garlic
4 red potatoes, diced
1 tablespoon rosemary
1 teaspoon paprika
Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Jersey Potatoes:
1. Begin with 1 cup diced yellow onion; add to skillet and cook on medium heat for 3 minutes. Add garlic and potatoes.
2. Remove casings and crumble Premio Sausage; set aside. Add potatoes, paprika and rosemary to pan; cook for 8 minutes.
3. Once when potatoes seem like they are browning and getting crispy, add sausage. Cook and continue to stir to mix all ingredients, until sausage is cooked through. Remove and serve.
SERVES: 2-4SERVES: 2-4