1 pound Premio Premio’s Sweet Italian Sausage, cooked and sliced
1 can of crushed tomatoes
1 can of whole tomatoes drained and squeezed
1 large green pepper
1 medium onion
3/4 pound linguini cooked and drained
3 cloves of garlic
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon hot sauce
1/2 teaspoon cayanne pepper
3 tablespoons oregano
2 tablespoons cumin
Salt and pepper to taste
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Linguini Italiano:
1. Heat a large skillet to medium heat; add oil. Add garlic, onions, and peppers to skillet, and cook until onions are translucent.
2. Add Premio Sausage and chicken; cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Add tomatoes and seasonings; mix well. Reduce heat to low and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Remove from skillet and toss in linguinil; serve warm and enjoy.
SERVES: 6-8SERVES: 6-8