1 package Premio Sausage (choose your favorite), casings removed
1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
4 ounces sour cream
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1 cup salsa
2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Ole' Meatballs:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). In a large bowl, combine Premio Sausage, quinoa, 1/2 of enchilada sauce, sour cream, 1/2 of cheese and cilantro; mix well with your hands. Form into 1-inch balls and place onto a baking sheet (with sides to catch oil).
2. Place into preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, until thoroughly cooked.
3. While meatballs are cooking, heat remaining enchilada sauce and salsa. Once meatballs are finished, place in a serving dish and pour sauces over top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and enjoy.
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6