1 package Premio Sweet Italian Sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 butternut squash, peeled and cubed into roughly 1-inch squares
1 pound raw mushrooms, washed
1 red onion, quartered and sliced
1 bunch Brussels sprouts, cut in half
3 tablespoons olive oil
4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon garlic salt
3 tablespoons BBQ sauce (preferably honey BBQ)
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Oven Sausage Winter Veggie Roast:
1. In a large roasting pan, place Premio Sausage pieces. Toss the butternut squash cubes, mushrooms and halved Brussels sprouts in the olive oil. Add coated veggies to roasting pan.
2. Place pan in a preheated 375 degree (F) oven and roast for 30-45 minutes, stirring occasionally, until veggies are fork-tender and sausage is cooked through.
3. While pan is roasting, combine all remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Once sausage is cooked and veggies are fork-tender, remove pan from oven and pour contents into the small bowl over everything in the pan. Toss the contents to coat them thoroughly and place back in oven for 5-10 minutes, increasing heat to 415 degrees (F).
4. Remove pan from oven and enjoy! Can be served over rice or mashed potatoes, or eaten on its own.
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6