1 package Premio Hot Italian Sausage
1 can crushed pineapple
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Pineapple-Crusted Sausage:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F). Drain the juice from the crushed pineapple. Mix crushed pineapple with the Italian breadcrumbs.
2. Smother Premio Sausages with the crushed pineapple/breadcrumb mix.
3. Place into oven-safe dish and bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove, let cool and serve.
SERVES: 3-4SERVES: 3-4