1 pound Premio Sweet Italian Sausage
1 large onion
1 package frozen, chopped spinach
1 large can diced tomatoes
Salt & pepper to taste
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio and Pasta:
1. Defrost frozen spinach. Squeeze to remove water and set aside.
2. Remove Premio Sausage from casing and brown in pan until fully cooked, according to package directions. Remove from pan and set aside (keep juices in pan).
3. Sauté onions in pan and sausage juices until clear. Bring sausage back to pan and add spinach and diced tomatoes. Stir until mixed and then cook for 20 minutes, adding in salt & pepper if desired.
4. Once finished, add to cooked pasta; toss and enjoy!
SERVES: 4SERVES: 4