4 Premio Sweet Italian Sausage links
1 (12-ounce) package broccoli
1 green onion, minced
1 cup cooked shelled soy beans (edamame)
2 cups shredded Napa cabbage
1/2 cup cucumber, diced & peeled
1 cup mandarin orange segments (fresh or canned)
1/2 cup toasted slivered almonds
1/4 cup snipped cilantro dressing
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons sesame oil
2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
1 teaspoon soy sauce garnish
Black sesame seeds.
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Asian Style Winter Sausage Slaw:
1. Pan sauté or grill the Premio Sausages until browned and cooked through, according to package directions. Remove to a plate, cover and keep warm.
2. In a large bowl, combine the rest of the slaw ingredients.
3. In a small saucepan, combine the ingredients for the dressing; gently heat until hot and well blended. Slice the sausages and add to the bowl.
4. Toss the slaw with the hot dressing to evenly coat. Garnish and serve.
SERVES: 4SERVES: 4