1 pound Premio Chorizo Sausage, peeled and ground
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 cup ripe cherry tomatoes, chopped.
2 spoonfulls of olive oil
Salt to taste
Slices of swiss cheese
1 frech baggette bread sliced diagonal
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Chorizo Bruschetta:
1. Remove casings from Premio Chorizo Sausage and ground. Add garlic powder, salt and pepper; mix well and set aside.
2. Chop tomato and onion into small pieces. Place slices of bread on a cookie sheet. Add spoonfull of chorizo mix, topped with tomato and onion.
3. Pour olive oil and sprinkle salt over; cover with Swiss cheese. Bake for about 5 minutes at 350 degrees (F) until cheese melts. Serve hot or cold.
SERVES: 8-10SERVES: 8-10