- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio's Ultimate Stuffed Bread:
1. Grill Premio Sausage according to package directions. Remove and slice. Blanch broccoli rabe in salted water for 3-4 minutes and place in ice water.
2. In a sauté pan, heat olive oil. Add garlic and red pepper.
3. Chop broccoli and add to pan; toss well. Add sliced Premio Sausage.
4. Take loaf of fresh Italian bread and scoop out inside. Drizzle with olive oil and additional chopped garlic. Spread contents of pan into bread and cheese.
5. Wrap in foil and place in preheated oven; bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove and slice.
SERVES: 3-6SERVES: 3-6