Ingredients:1 cup prepared Puttanesca sauce
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
10-12 cooked ravioli with cheese
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Sausage & Cheese Ravioli Puttanesca Bites:
1. Grill Premio Sausage over medium heat until done.
2. Boil ravioli until done and “al dente.” Drain and spray with olive oil.
3. Place ravioli on grill and grill until grill marks begin to appear. Heat Puttanesca sauce.
4. Slice Premio Sausage to fit each of the raviolis. Layer ravioli, sauce, sausage and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; serve.