1 package Premio Premio’s Sweet Italian Sausage
Head of Cabbage
1 pound carrots
5-6 celery stalks
5-6 cups of water
2 bottles of beer
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Sausage-Chicken- Pot Luck:
1. Chop carrots, onion, celery, potatoes and cabbage to 1/2 inch pieces.
2. Boil a whole cut up chicken in enough water and 2 beers to cover chicken. After chicken is almost done cooking, drain chicken broth into a pan made for the grill or oven at 350 degrees (F).
3. Add the chicken, Premio Sausage and the rest of ingredients except the cabbage. Cover and cook for 1 hour. Add the reserved cabbage in the last 10 minutes. Serve warm.
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6