1 package Premio Sweet Italian Sausage 1 pound farfalle pasta
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 red pepper, sliced
1 yellow pepper, sliced
1 orange pepper, sliced
1 medium zucchini, sliced into ribbons
Fresh basil leaves
Salt & pepper, to taste
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Sausage Farfalle with Mixed Vegetables:
1. Boil water in a large pot. Add Farfalle pasta and cook until al dente, according to instructions on package.
2. In a skillet, cook Premio Sausage according to package directions; set aside to cool. Once sausage has cooled, slice into 1-inch pieces.
3. Heat olive oil in a pan. Add peppers and zucchini to pan; cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until peppers are tender. Add Farfalle and sliced sausage to pan with peppers and zucchini; mix to combine together and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. Garnish with basil and salt and pepper to taste.
SERVES: 3-5SERVES: 3-5