Ingredients:2 large green bell peppers, sliced
2 red bell peppers, sliced
1 large yellow onion sliced
5 large eastern potatoes, cubed
2 tablespoons ground oregano
1 /2 tablesppon ground black pepper
1 large garlic clove, diced
1 cup of water
2 table spoons olive oil
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Sausage, Peppers and Potatoes:
1. Par boil the Premio Sausage, in a frying pan, for about 10 minutes.
2. In the mean time, mix peppers, potatoes, and onion into a large baking pan.
3. After 10 minutes, remove sausage from frying pan and add to baking dish. Add oregano and pepper to baking pan and mix well. Add olive oil and water and mix.
4. Cook at 375 degrees (F) for about 1 hour – until potatoes are soft. Remove from oven and serve.