1 package Premio Sweet Italian Sausage, cut into large rings
1 chicken thigh
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 green bell pepper, sliced
1 onion, sliced
1 can marinara sauce
1 package demi glaze sauce
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 clove chopped garlic
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Sausage with Chicken and Peppers:
1. Roast chicken with salt and pepper until done. Heat a pan with olive oil; cook Premio Sausage with onions and peppers until soft. Add garlic and chicken.
2. Add marinara sauce and 1 package demi glaze; stir.
3. Add a dash of red pepper flakes and finish cooking until sauce is heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately.
SERVES: 3-4SERVES: 3-4