1 package Premio Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Savory Sausage Tapenade:
1. Grill Premio Sausage according to package instructions. Remove from grill, coarsely chop and set aside.
2. Chop baguette and toast on grill, lightly.
3. Place garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, mustard and Italian seasoning in a food process and pulse on and off 3 times. Add sausage and olives; process until just chunky.
4. Place in serving dish and surround with baguette slices.