4 Premio Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage, cooked and crumbled
8-10 button mushrooms, chopped
1 stalk celery, chopped
1 onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
1 cup Italian bread crumbs
4 tablespoons butter
1 package Party ‘tizers Veggie Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Stuffin' Mushroom Dip:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). In a skillet, sauté butter, celery, onion, garlic and mushrooms until soft, about 5 minutes.
2. In a separate skillet, cook Premio Chicken Sausage according to package directions, until done. Crumble and set aside.
3. Combine cheese with sautéed vegetables. Add 1 cup of bread crumbs and the sausage. Pour mixture into a bowl and add Dippin’ Chips around the top (like a crust).
4. Pour 3 tablespoons of melted butter over top and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove, let cool slightly and serve with more Dippin’ Chips.
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6