Ingredients:4 oil packed sun dried tomatoes, sliced thin
1 large vidalia onion, sliced thinly
3 yellow peppers, sliced thinly 3 orange peppers sliced thinly Parsley Red pepper flakes
1/2 pound of smoked gouda, grated
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Sundried Tomatoes & Gouda Cheese & Sausage:
1. In large frying pan with 2 ounces of pure olive oil, saute Premio Sweet Italian Sausage until golden brown and cooked; place aside while other ingredients are cooked in the same pan.
2. Place vidalia onions,peppers and thinly sliced sun dried tomatoes in pan and cook (do not overcook).
3. Place sliced sausage back into the pan. Mix in red pepper flakes and grated smoked gouda. Place in casserole dish and bake slightly until gouda melts. Garnish with fresh parsley.
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6