1 package Premio Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage
1 package roasted red peppers, sliced
1 jar pesto
1 bag Party ‘tizers Super Grains Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Super Bowl Starting Lineup Dip:
1. In a pan, sauté Premio Chicken Sausage until fully cooked, according to package directions. Remove from pan and slice into 1/2-inch thick pieces.
2. Spread hummus in an oval dip dish. Top with sliced roasted red peppers.
3. Distribute sliced chicken sausage evenly on top of peppers. Spread pesto on top of sausage.
4. Serve dip with Super Grains Dippin’ Chips.
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6