4 Premio Sweet Italian Sausage links
8 small red sweet peppers
4 strawberries, halved
2 tablespoons strawberry preserve
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Salt & pepper
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Sweet & Sassy Strawberry Sausage Kabobs:
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Cut potatoes in half, toss in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on grill for 8-10 minutes until tender; allow to cool and cut into wedges.
2. Place Premio Sausage on grill for 5 minutes. Flip and grill for additional 3-5 minutes. Remove from grill, cool slightly and slice.
3. Thread skewers with sausage, peppers, potato wedges, and strawberries. Brush with preserves and season with red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
4. Grill kabobs for 4-5 minutes per side.