1 package Premio Mild Italian Sausage
1 small onion, diced
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 cups Baby Bella mushrooms, sliced
1 cup Marsala wine
1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
2 tablespoons butter
1 cup whipping cream
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt with parsley
1/4 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
1/2 cup powdered parmesan cheese
1 14-inch pizza crust
4 cups Italian blend cheese, shredded
Italian seasoning blend, as desired
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make The Premio Sausage Mobster:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F). Remove casings from Premio Sausages. Place into a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic; cook until brown. Add baby Bella mushrooms and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
2. Add Marsala wine, bring to a boil and cook until all wine is absorbed, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and add sun-dried tomatoes.
3. In a medium microwavable-safe bowl, add butter, whipping cream, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook in microwave for 3 minutes, stirring after each minute. Add parmesan cheese, stir well and then cook for an additional 90 seconds.
4. Take pizza crust or dough and place into a 14-inch pizza pan. Sprinkle crust with 1 cup of Italian blend cheese. Top with sausage mixture and drizzle evenly with parmesan sauce. Top with remaining cheese and sprinkle with Italian seasoning blend.
5. Place into preheated oven and bake for approximately 20 minutes or until it’s done to your desire. Serve warm and enjoy!