2 cans low sodium chicken broth
1 can low sodium beef broth
1 small cabbage, cut in 8 wedges
1 small onion, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 (8 ounce ) can tomato sauce
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Three Sausage Boiled Dinner:
1. In large dutch oven, add broths. Cut Premio Pepper, Onion & Mushroom Italian Sausage into 2-inch chunks. Cut the rest of the Premio sausage into three pieces each; add to broth.
2. Add remaining ingredients and give it a good stir; cover.
3. Place over high heat until it begins to boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook for about 2 hours, or until cabbage is well cooked.
SERVES: 6-8SERVES: 6-8